Saturday 21 January 2012

America Fuck Yeah!

We are in america. I know this for the following reasons

1) We are cursing around in a MASSIVE V8 truck that could fit twice the people and kit we have.

2) we've checked into a motel (this word can only be said in a cool american way)

3) Nipped down the local WallMart (I've literally never seen a 'supermarket' so big) it's like they've build a warehouse & allowed people to wander round it buying stuff.

4) Seen guns for sale, this brings us back to WallMart. They sell Guns next to 52" TV's!!!! Its totally mental. I feel that in a british or european supermarket I have the skills to interpret locations & find what I require in a direct & timely fashion. Not so in america, there is no order, no sense, no logic. Stuff just seems to be anywhere & is sold in twice, neigh 4 times the size you need. (crazy americans!)


5) We went to a burger king. Totally amazing. I had a Double Whopper MEDIUM meal. I've never had a medium meal. In america i am a little girl.

6) combined with burger king, the fist american 'lady' that we had a more than 10 word convo with. said the age old american term for initiating coitus 'I love your accent were are you from?'

Totally brilliant! I Fucking love america! so far nothing isn't cool about. Hollywood did not lie.

Might go do some bouldering today i hear theres some good blocs down the road at this place called Hueco Tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment