Friday 6 January 2012

I've got a Blog

So, I've set this up in order to write things loosely to with my up coming trips to Hueco Tanks & Europe.
A bit less specific on the 2nd as we have a van & I've been lead to believe that with the right 'go juice' and knowledge of controls it can go anywhere.

We (Me/Jon/Will) shall be on a plane at exactly this time in 2 weeks. Hopefully by then I will feel strong enough to be there.... In order to achieve this I've taken up 'Not eating'. I'm no Jon Partridge (I'm not purging or feasting on moist air) However I am hoping that a combo of low kcal, pills & lots of training will bring about rewards.

Daniel woods once went to Hueco and climbed stuff....


You may be able to tell that as I started this blog for the trips I don't have much to say....
Hmm Castle tomorrow, love that place I have the best sessions no matter how well/bad I do. Don't know what they do but the setters do what they do & they do it well. Probs coz they stay away from the crack unlike reading.

psyched for Hueco big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment