Thursday 19 January 2012

Willpower & Tesco Value Vitamins

Our plane is round the corner. Hueco awaits at the other end. Too soon, too late or just right.

Well thats what we'll find out when we're there. I feel like preparation for this trip couldn't really have gone any better, I think you always wonder 'what if' you had more time, or you'd trained different things in different ways.
For me personally I feel ready, I know I (& I think I can speak for Will) have been training specifically for this for the last 4 & a half months. (Jon's been going like a machine, but with the world cups as a bigger priority for him, lets have another sheffield!) Will for sure is the strongest I've ever seen him! His feats of strength are becoming the stuff of legend. I too feel I'm climbing the best I ever have, which although not saying a lot is all you can ask for.

Added to hopefully the well timed 'peak' in our climbing ability, is the totally rad people we are going to climb & hang with. For me going on a trip with Will & Jon is a total banker for having a great time, but as well as this we've got the new (for me, as Will & Jon are official facebook friends) friends of Chris & Alex. After a sesh at Westway together I'm buzzing for the group dynamic, they seem like cool fun people, who are totally Psyched. James & Shauna are also going to be there & although I don't know these guys, this can only add to the group Psyche.

On top of all this positive news I used Uri Geller  levels of Willpower & an assortment of Tesco Value Vitamins to Nuke these weird cold/cough/mucus based issues that have been hanging around recently.

Here is a Short from Jon's last trip to Hueco, if I do a single bloc thats featured I'll sacrifice a large sheep, or small camel.

Hueco Tanks from Increasing The Calibre on Vimeo.



P.S. I'm going to try to do some sort of updates of how things are going out there on here so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment