Monday 30 January 2012

A Journey

I've been having something of a weird time at the moment, I haven't really climbed anything since Loaded & that was on Wed the 25th! I've been laying down skin all over the park, trying new stuff, finding projects & also being totally shutdown. For me not getting bloc's done on such a short trip is hard to rationalise, however the project list is growing and with a one session send of Dean's so is my psych. the project list so far stands at:

  1. Free Willy
  2. El Techo de Los Tres B
  3. Mojo
  4. Power of Silence
  5. Sunshine
  6. Darkage
The grey ones being the ones that are more pipe dreams than projects.

Anyway here is a Vid as I have finally done a boulder. A great boulder that is totally un-Hueco, there aren't really any holds for the crux and it feels like you are just slapping your way around volumes (bloody hard volumes at that)



No comments:

Post a Comment